Jupiter Metal Industries is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company engaged in manufacturing comprehensive range of MCI Pipe Fittings for diverse industrial sectors. We are engaged in designing and development of G I Pipe Fittings, Reducing Tee, Concealed Tee, CP Bath Fittings, Brass Ball Valves, PTFE Thread Seal Tape and BIB Tap as per the application in water, oil, and gas industries. Owing to advanced technological knowledge and extensive experience, we have been able to create our brand name "KIRTI", a very familiar name in the industrial segment. Our Pipe Fittings are developed with beaded ends and plain ends in galvanized and black range wherein sizes varying from 1/8 to 6.
As a leading organization, we provide Malleable Iron Hot Dip Galvanized Pipe fittings of highest standard and accurate fitting across the country since 50 years. The fitting that we offer is suitable for Fire Fighting system & Plumbing system thereby catering to the requirement of Power, Water Plants, Gas Distribution Projects, and others. Our in-house Galvanizing, Casting, Machining, and Testing Facilities enable us to come up durable and technically advanced range of products for the clients belonging to Private and Public Sector Undertakings. Our constant efforts results in high level of services and 100% customer satisfaction.
With our extensive exposure in supplying Malleable Iron Hot Dip Galvanized Pipe Fittings to Water Boards, CPWD, Power Plants, DGS & D, and others. We also serve prestigious organizations such as IGL, NTPC, BHEL, IOCL, and so forth.
"Our focus in on meeting the ever changing needs of the customers in committed time frame"
Features of "Kirti" Pipe Fittings
- Manufactured by an ISO: 2008 Company
- Durable and reliable fittings
- Tough Quality Control test to determine the quality standards
- Testing of raw material and finished products as well
- Corrosion resistant and leak proof pipe and fittings
- Suitable for Water, Oil & Gas application
- Accurate threading & thread alignment
- Widespread dealer network throughout India
- Quickly adapt to latest technology
- Extensive experience of more than 50 years
Scope of Application:
- Building construction
- Government & Semi Government department
- Refineries, Factories, Steel Plants, Shipyards,
- Thermal & Hydro Electrical Plants
- Oil & Gas Sector
- Fire Fighting Systems
- Agriculture and water supply schemes in various towns and villages
- Material: Made from Black Malleable Cast Iron as per IS: 14329:1995 Grade BM-300
- Threads: Threads of KIRTI Pipe Fittings featuring both taper and parallel threads as per IS: 554-1985 and ISO 7/1-1982
- Galvanizing: KIRTI Pipe Fittings are galvanized as per IS: 4759: 1996.
- Compression Test: Tested to ensure the malleability of pipe fitting according to IS: 1879:2010.
- Pressure Test: Hydraulic Pressure: 2.1 Mpa or 300lb/in2. Air pressure: 1.05 Mpa or 150 lb/in2
- Apart from the above, we follow BS-143, ANSI B-16.3 standard for export.
- Mechanical Tests:
Test: We conduct this test on KIRTI Pipe Fittings to ensure that these
are properly annealed and have requisite tensile strength and elongation
- Malleability Tests: This test helps us to ensure that the KIRTI pipe fittings have achieved desired malleability
- Pressure Test: We conduct this test to check that the KIRTI pipe fittings are leak proof when installed in a pipe line system